Friday 3 August 2007

Day one

Just set up my blog and now I cannot think of anything to write. That is typical of me but I am sure I will come up with something soon. From the title you will see I don't yet have a name for it either. Maybe I am too indecisive or maybe not very inventive!

Perhaps tomorrow I will come up with an idea. Feeling tired and ready to relax for the evening now. Friday is the day I do the grocery shopping which isn't very exciting and I never seem to do much else with the day after that and my weekly lunch out with a friend. That is always enjoyable except for last week which wasn't great (the food I mean, not the company). I'm sure we'll not eat at that place again.

I am a bit of a soap addict and have to watch Coronation Street and Eastenders every day. The latter I am unsure why I watch it but I still do. So that is what I am going to do now. Maybe I will write about something more interesting next time.

No comments: